Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Applications are invited for the 2019 Global Excellence Scholarship program which is awarded to International students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at University of Exeter, UK.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are available for the following eligible programmes:
- In Arab and Islamic Studies – MA Middle East and Islamic Studies, MA Islamic Studies, MA Politics and International Relations of the Middle East, MRes Middle East Studies, MA Middle East Studies
- In Education – MA Creative Arts in Education, MA Education Leadership and Management, MA International Education, MA Language and Literacy in Education, MA Special Educational Needs, MA Technology, Creativity and Thinking in Education, MA Education, MEd TESOL, MSc Educational Research
- In Law – LLM Master of Laws, MRes Socio-Legal Research
- In Politics – MA Conflict, Security and Development, MA European Politics, MA International Relations, MA Political Thought, MA Politics and International Relations of the Middle East, MRes Politics, MRes Security, Conflict and Human Rights, MRes Advanced Quantitative Methods (AQM) In Social Sciences, MRes Global Political Economy, MSc Policy Analytics
- In Sociology – MA Anthrozoology, MA Cultural Sociology, MA Food Studies, MA Philosophy, MA Philosophy and Sociology of Science, MA Sociology, MRes Science and Technology Studies
Number of Awards: 20
Value of Award: Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships are worth £5000 payable as a reduction on first year International tuition fees.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Exeter – UK
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: This award will be automatically allocated to outstanding applicants applying for the first time for 2019 entry (deferred ofer holders or applicants applying for deferred entry are not eligible). A separate application is not required.