July 2020 Class:
Applications Open: 22 October 2018
Deadline: 5 November 2018
Applications Open: 17 December 2018
Deadline: 4 January 2019
December 2020 Class:
Applications Open: 25 March 2019
Deadline: 8 April 2019
Applications Open: 20 May 2019
Deadline: 3 June 2019
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africans
Value Of Scholarship: Up to €20,000
To be taken at (country): INSEAD Business School (With campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi)
INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship is awarded to Africans who are looking at pursuing a degree program at any of the INSEAD Campuses in France, Singapore or Abu Dhabi.
This scholarship program is designed to provide financial support for one or more African participants per year at INSEAD.
- cants must be Africans and have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to INSEAD
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- In 350-400 words state why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA and why you feel it is relevant to your particular educational needs. Furthermore, explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country after graduation and discuss why you should be selected as the Nelson Mandela scholar in your class.
- In 200 words analyse what you consider to be the most significant issue relating to the society, politics, economics, or culture of your country or region today.
- In 150-200 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD.